Scheduling S&C callback - help! Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Scheduling S&C callback - help!

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 pm

S&C requires one to fill a profile before scheduling a callback. The problem is that my profile will not save. :-( Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?

TheThriller

Gold

Re: Scheduling S&C callback - help!

Post by TheThriller » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Yea, you're not bragging hard enough

jd20132013

Silver

Post by jd20132013 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:40 pm

have u considered calling the dedicated department Sullivan & Cromwell LLP has for these recruiting questions?

baal hadad

Gold

Post by baal hadad » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:S&C requires one to fill a profile before scheduling a callback. The problem is that my profile will not save. :-( Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?
The fact that you made this thread instead of calling the recruiting Cordinator shows that you will fit in very well with the S&C "logo facing outward" crowd

wons

Bronze

Post by wons » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Where does the S&C rep as being a bunch of braggy associates come from? I mean, not that lawyers dont rep prestige, but cravath lawyers do, and davis polk lawyers, and cleary lawyers, and how do you know if someone works at wachtell? don't worry, they'll let you know, etc etc.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:27 pm

wons wrote:Where does the S&C rep as being a bunch of braggy associates come from? I mean, not that lawyers dont rep prestige, but cravath lawyers do, and davis polk lawyers, and cleary lawyers, and how do you know if someone works at wachtell? don't worry, they'll let you know, etc etc.
I'm pretty sure it's just misinterpreting the classic XO post about S&C. It was meant to be a joke about prestige and biglaw, not about prestige whoring S&C people. You could replace it with Skadden or Cleary or whatever.

S&C though is known for having social abortions for associates because they just give offers based on grades and don't screen out pyschos, losers and aspies.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”