Will Firms Request Final Transcript - Transfers Please Help Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Will Firms Request Final Transcript - Transfers Please Help

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 pm

I finished my 1L year at #1 in my class. I transferred from T1 to a T-14. I have received my OCI schedule and have significant interviews with V10s and lower. However, I took two summer classes. One of them I think I did normal in, the other, I'm concerned.

So I have several questions:

Will firms request a transcript from this school showing summer classes, or just a final transcript (if I get an offer) from my 2L year? (I am brining the required unofficial to the interviews (which shows my fall and spring) and do not plan on mentioning summer class - nor does my current transcript show summer classes)

If I get a C, how bad will that hurt me?

I'm kind of freaking out as my future is flashing before my eyes.

Thanks for the help!

Jchance

Silver

Re: Will Firms Request Final Transcript - Transfers Please Help

Post by Jchance » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Just focus on nailing ur interviews. Nothing you can do about the summer classes now. Once you pass firms' GPA cutoff (which one C will not do much to #1 in the class), its all about fit.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”