Experience with Berry Appleman & Leiden? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
oscar313

New

Experience with Berry Appleman & Leiden?

Post by oscar313 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 pm

I will be clerking with Berry Appleman & Leiden after I take the July bar. It is a 3 month gig with the possibility of extension, and maybe even an offer for an associate position. No guarantees.

I am set on practicing immigration law so I am definitely taking this opportunity as Berry Appleman & Leiden is second only to Fragomen.

It would be nice to know what the culture and work environment there is like though. Anyone have experience working there, or know anything about the firm?

oscar313

New

Re: Experience with Berry Appleman & Leiden?

Post by oscar313 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Bump.

Anybody??

dreamofNYC

Bronze

Re: Experience with Berry Appleman & Leiden?

Post by dreamofNYC » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:33 pm

I am also interested in finding out more about this law firm. I'm a 1L at Duke and pursuing an internship with Church World Service - an incredibly valuable experience. Passionate about immigration law and hope to start out with a firm such as Berry Appleman / Fragomen after graduation. Please let me know your experience. Look forward to being in touch with you.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”