NEED A NEW JOB WITH MORE ACTION Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
sometimesIwonder

New

NEED A NEW JOB WITH MORE ACTION

Post by sometimesIwonder » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm

im an employment lawyer (associate 3rd year) and my cases NEVER go to court and everything settles. Is this normal? I'm not getting ANY trial experience. IS this employment law or do i need to go to a different firm?

BVest

Platinum

Re: NEED A NEW JOB WITH MORE ACTION

Post by BVest » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm

sometimesIwonder wrote:im an employment lawyer (associate 3rd year) and my cases NEVER go to court and everything settles. Is this normal? I'm not getting ANY trial experience. IS this employment law or do i need to go to a different firm?
How many versions of essentially the same thread (i.e. "What should I do about my job dissatisfaction?") are you going to start?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: NEED A NEW JOB WITH MORE ACTION

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:02 am

Yeah, OP, this is basically the same thread you've already started twice. One thread per topic, please. You can always go back to the other threads and bring up this particular concern.

Return to “Legal Employment”