Locke Lord LLP - San Francisco Office Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Locke Lord LLP - San Francisco Office

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:56 pm

I was wondering if people are familiar with Locke Lord, particularly their San Francisco office? Through connections I was able to schedule to meet the managing partner when I'm home for spring break, and I was wondering what to expect/if anyone knows much about the firm.

Anonymous User

Re: Locke Lord LLP - San Francisco Office

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Anonymous User

Re: Locke Lord LLP - San Francisco Office

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:I was wondering if people are familiar with Locke Lord, particularly their San Francisco office? Through connections I was able to schedule to meet the managing partner when I'm home for spring break, and I was wondering what to expect/if anyone knows much about the firm.
Solid firm in Texas with down to earth people. Really a regional firm (middle of the country) with good satellites on the coasts. No idea about San Fran.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”