NALP Reimbursement Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

NALP Reimbursement

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm

How long after submitting receipts do we get our reimbursement? I assume they come by check mailed to your home address? Is it customary for the firm to acknowledge receiving the NALP reimbursement form or do they just pay you back without ever emailing you back?

Bronck

Gold

Re: NALP Reimbursement

Post by Bronck » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:15 pm

I got one about 2.5 weeks later. No notice that they had received or sent out the check. Came to my permanent address, whatever I listed on the NALP form.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Bronck wrote:I got one about 2.5 weeks later. No notice that they had received or sent out the check. Came to my permanent address, whatever I listed on the NALP form.
Thanks!

sopranorleone

Bronze

Post by sopranorleone » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Anyone's reimbursement come in over a month after the cb? I emailed a PDF of the NALP form and all the receipts to recruiting, but nothing in the mail. I guess it's time for a check-in email.

thesealocust

Platinum

Post by thesealocust » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Weeks or months later.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

harbin

New

Post by harbin » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:39 pm

sopranorleone wrote:Anyone's reimbursement come in over a month after the cb? I emailed a PDF of the NALP form and all the receipts to recruiting, but nothing in the mail. I guess it's time for a check-in email.
I got one more than five weeks later, after not having received a response to an email I sent requesting an update on the reimbursement.

sopranorleone

Bronze

Post by sopranorleone » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:44 pm

harbin wrote:
sopranorleone wrote:Anyone's reimbursement come in over a month after the cb? I emailed a PDF of the NALP form and all the receipts to recruiting, but nothing in the mail. I guess it's time for a check-in email.
I got one more than five weeks later, after not having received a response to an email I sent requesting an update on the reimbursement.
Thanks!

Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Post by Tiago Splitter » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Expect it to take as long as it would take you to pay a bill with at best a soft due date.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:Expect it to take as long as it would take you to pay a bill with at best a soft due date.
So 2 months?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”