Prep for Army JAG OCI Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
carey0307

New

Prep for Army JAG OCI

Post by carey0307 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

So I have seen plenty of posts on JAG and they are all very helpful. I do have one question that is a little more specific than what is provided elsewhere.

I have an OCI with Army JAG next week and I am a little curious about attire. I am actually currently serving in the military while in law school and that was a substantial focus of my interest in the program as I had presented in my personal statement submitted to apply for the interview. Additionally, that is clearly represented on my resume.

I am open to advice from anyone, but particularly from any current or soon-to-be JAGOs. Would it be expected, advantageous, or appropriate to wear my Army Service Uniform to the interview? Or would that be over-the-top and ridiculous? Should I just wear a suit as if it were any other interview?

If anyone has any other advice regarding the type of questions I might expect in an Army JAG interview I would welcome that advice as well.

Thanks for any advice anyone has for me.

Anonymous User

Re: Prep for Army JAG OCI

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:29 am

If you've been in the military you know the rule is "You can always dress up, never dress down." Throw on the Class As, get your spacings right, polish up, and go for it.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”