Follow Up after Callback Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
90LawSchool

New

Follow Up after Callback

Post by 90LawSchool » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 pm

How often should I wait to follow up with a firm after a callback? I sent thank-yous and so forth the night of the callback interviews and received responses and so forth. The firms I am asking about said they would get back "soon" without knowing a definite timeframe and to let them know immediately should I get an offer.

Now it has been a bit over a week: what is the accepted protocol for following up? If I should follow up, what should I say: should I just say I am still interested and so forth?

90LawSchool

New

Re: Follow Up after Callback

Post by 90LawSchool » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 pm

My bad: I completely skipped over the following thread. http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 3&t=216041 My apologies: moderators, if there is any way to delete this thread, please do!

Return to “Legal Employment”