Cravath London for Summer Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Cravath London for Summer

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Hey everyone. I have accepted an offer to Cravath, and Id be curious to see if anyone could tell me what it's like spending the summer in London? That decision is still a long way off, but Im just kinda curious.

Able to travel often? Mostly securities work? Where do you live?

Anonymous User

Re: Cravath London for Summer

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hey everyone. I have accepted an offer to Cravath, and Id be curious to see if anyone could tell me what it's like spending the summer in London? That decision is still a long way off, but Im just kinda curious.

Don't know about Cravath, but US firms' London offices (and UK firms' US lawyers) are probably about 95% securities, 2.5% int arb, 2.5% US aspects of British M&As.

Anonymous User

Re: Cravath London for Summer

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Hey everyone. I have accepted an offer to Cravath, and Id be curious to see if anyone could tell me what it's like spending the summer in London? That decision is still a long way off, but Im just kinda curious.

Don't know about Cravath, but US firms' London offices (and UK firms' US lawyers) are probably about 95% securities, 2.5% int arb, 2.5% US aspects of British M&As.
I heard the workflow in London during August is slow.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”