Got Placed into Wrong Practice Group - Now What? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
manofjustice

Silver

Re: Got Placed into Wrong Practice Group - Now What?

Post by manofjustice » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 pm

ragelion wrote:
manofjustice wrote:
Fresh Prince wrote:
koalatriste wrote:My guess is that this is IP and the clerkship is fed cir.

Sorry, bud, you're screwed. I'm betting you were one of those people who LOVEDDDDD their summer and my firm was the best choice and greatesttttt fit for me blah blah. Welcome to reality! I'm also betting you've never worked a real day in your life because then you would have understood (prior to your summer), that you are just a number to them.
I admit I occasionally enjoy the schadenfreude, but you're a legitimate piece of shit.
I disagree. Simmering class resentment cannot be restrained by good manners when resources are so scarce. I support the weird hostility--though it is weird and hostile, it is not random. Please note, however, that I do not adopt it. I just support it, on First Amendment grounds.
Go home moj, you're drunk.
Chimps and Bonobos. Both are closely genetically related primates. The former just fuck around a lot, make friends, smile. We're talking Woodstock all the time.

Bonobos, not so much. They are aggressive, hierarchical, and ruthless. When a mother Bonobo turns her back on her children, other female Bonobos like to kill the mother's children. Just cause. We're talking Oz, all the time.

Difference?

Chimps live north of the Congo river. Food is plentiful year round. Bonobos live where food only comes around one or two seasons out of the year and competition for it is fierce.

Humans are closely genetically related to Chimps and Bonobos.

Just sayin...

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:49 pm

manofjustice wrote:
ragelion wrote:
manofjustice wrote:
I disagree. Simmering class resentment cannot be restrained by good manners when resources are so scarce. I support the weird hostility--though it is weird and hostile, it is not random. Please note, however, that I do not adopt it. I just support it, on First Amendment grounds.
Chimps and Bonobos. Both are closely genetically related primates. The former just fuck around a lot, make friends, smile. We're talking Woodstock all the time.

Bonobos, not so much. They are aggressive, hierarchical, and ruthless. When a mother Bonobo turns her back on her children, other female Bonobos like to kill the mother's children. Just cause. We're talking Oz, all the time.

Difference?

Chimps live north of the Congo river. Food is plentiful year round. Bonobos live where food only comes around one or two seasons out of the year and competition for it is fierce.

Just sayin...
Shut the fuck up.

manofjustice

Silver

Post by manofjustice » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 pm

soj wrote:
manofjustice wrote:
ragelion wrote:
manofjustice wrote:

Difference?

Just sayin...
Shut the fuck up.
Excuse me?

Why do you think that's an appropriate thing to say? Really?

You act like a Bonobo...except your aggression stems from a scarcity of your own creativity. Go shut the fuck up yourself.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 pm

manofjustice wrote:
soj wrote:
manofjustice wrote:Chimps and Bonobos. Both are closely genetically related primates. The former just fuck around a lot, make friends, smile. We're talking Woodstock all the time.

Difference?

Just sayin...
Shut the fuck up.
Excuse me?

Why do you think that's an appropriate thing to say? Really?

You act like a Bonobo...except your aggression stems from a scarcity of your own creativity. Go shut the fuck up yourself.
How about this: if you post anything else off-topic here, whether random shit about primates or other random shit, I'll ban you again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”