Mcdermott callback Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Mcdermott callback

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Anyone have info on McDermott Will & Emery in terms of callback-->offer ratio or anything else? Got callback, I'm traveling from out of town to do it, and it's supposed to last 2 hours.

Anonymous User

Re: Mcdermott callback

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone have info on McDermott Will & Emery in terms of callback-->offer ratio or anything else? Got callback, I'm traveling from out of town to do it, and it's supposed to last 2 hours.
Did a callback with them last year, but no offer. Last year, they were only looking to hire ONE person into the Corporate group and ONE person into the private client group. I believe they did callbacks on a rolling basis as I recall someone else from my school got a callback invitation immediately after I got rejected. This probably means that the ratio is not going to be too relevant because they just keep calling back till they find their guy.

Anonymous User

Re: Mcdermott callback

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone have info on McDermott Will & Emery in terms of callback-->offer ratio or anything else? Got callback, I'm traveling from out of town to do it, and it's supposed to last 2 hours.
Did a callback with them last year, but no offer. Last year, they were only looking to hire ONE person into the Corporate group and ONE person into the private client group. I believe they did callbacks on a rolling basis as I recall someone else from my school got a callback invitation immediately after I got rejected. This probably means that the ratio is not going to be too relevant because they just keep calling back till they find their guy.

Which office?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”