how f**ked am i Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

how f**ked am i

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Im a rising 2l at CCN, first semester did very well 2A-s and a B. Just got my first 2 grades from this semester. B and a B- still waiting on the third grade.

Do I have no chance of getting a job, anyone have a similar situation to me and want to share in my misery bec i almost just called the school and dropped out.

BaiAilian2013

Silver

Re: how fucked am i

Post by BaiAilian2013 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Im a rising 2l at CCN, first semester did very well 2A-s and a B. Just got my first 2 grades from this semester. B and a B- still waiting on the third grade.

Do I have no chance of getting a job, anyone have a similar situation to me and want to share in my misery bec i almost just called the school and dropped out.
You're not fucked at all, PM me if you want.

Lincoln

Silver

Post by Lincoln » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Im a rising 2l at CCN, first semester did very well 2A-s and a B. Just got my first 2 grades from this semester. B and a B- still waiting on the third grade.

(1) Calm down. There's no point in dropping out right now. Until your first tuition bill is due for the fall, you need to weigh your options carefully before making any rash decisions.

(2) Come back when you have a final GPA and give us your class rank.

(3) You're at a great school with excellent job placement stats. I think you'll find that the people who struck out completely in past years did not do so exclusively because of grades.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 pm

pmed, and thats what im hoping for.

I guess the drop is what really is scaring me

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm at CCN. I got a nice job with almost straight B's. I know several people that had B-ses and got nice V100 gigs. Talk to your OCS about where you should bid. Chances are you'll be fine.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”