Nexsen Pruet Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Nexsen Pruet

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I had an interview with them today. Does anyone know anything about the firm culture or summer program (pay for summer? for associates?).

thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Nexsen Pruet

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

This is OP. I would love any info on this firm that anyone has about any office (NC/SC). I know they are NLJ250, and I know they have some big clients, but anything about work experience, pay, summer pay, etc. would be great.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Charleston office was hit hard by ITE.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Charleston office was hit hard by ITE.
Thanks. I know that the office I'm applying to is taking summers, but the question is pay, associate pay, likelihood of offer, and quality of life.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks. I know that the office I'm applying to is taking summers, but the question is pay, associate pay, likelihood of offer, and quality of life.
If you have other options, I would advise you to consider those. The offer rate for summer associates upon graduation has been shaken heavily by the economy.

Of course if its this or nothing then obviously go for it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
If you have other options, I would advise you to consider those. The offer rate for summer associates upon graduation has been shaken heavily by the economy.

It's not the Charleston office, and I don't have anything else at this point. But I have other interviews, and I was trying to figure out more about the firm.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

It's not the Charleston office, and I don't have anything else at this point. But I have other interviews, and I was trying to figure out more about the firm.
Is the offer from a NC office or SC office?

You say you have other interviews. Do you need to make a decision before you can complete all the interviews?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

I interviewed with the Greensboro, nc office. I haven't heard about a callback yet and not sure what their timeline is for offers.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”