Judicial Internship Offers Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Judicial Internship Offers

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 am

I'm a 1L top 20% at a strong regional school sent in applications early January and still no word. Am I the only one? Is anyone getting judicial internship offers?

Anonymous User

Re: Judicial Internship Offers

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

i got one back in dec. for state supreme court, but i think that was an exception. most people i know only heard back pretty recently (starting like 1-2 weeks ago).

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Last edited by stillwater on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eve0000

New

Post by Eve0000 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 pm

I sent out my resume/CL to approximately 80 federal judges in 2 states. Only heard back from 2 early in January. That seems to be the case with everyone - usually people only hear back from 1 or 2. Also, federal judges hire in early January while state judges hire in February, March. If you haven't heard back from fed judges still then maybe you should consider applying to state ones now (assuming you haven't yet).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”