It keeps me up at night... Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

It keeps me up at night...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 am

I know I don't have it as bad as some people, but ensuring I have employment after graduation is keeping me awake at night. I am 2L, top 20% at T1, LR. I do have a SA position for 1/2 summer, but can't seem to get the other 1/2 nailed down. I've mailed, networked, called, networked, and nothing... It is starting to grind me down now and discourage the hell out of me. Anyone else dealing w/ this feeling? To hell with this whole damn field

Anonymous User

Re: It keeps me up at night...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am

So what you're saying is...you have a SA position. I'm not saying it wouldn't be better to have two, but...are you kidding me? You're in good shape, and no it definitely should not be keeping you up at night.

Anonymous User

Re: It keeps me up at night...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 am

chill out. is it perfect? no. does this mean you will be unemployed when you graduate? no.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”