Splitting summer 8/8 wks Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
FattyMcFatFat

Bronze

Re: Splitting summer 8/8 wks

Post by FattyMcFatFat » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
KidStuddi wrote:You've been around here much longer than I, but I have yet to see a credited anecdote about someone being double no-offered.
Anonymous User wrote:Not OP, but I'm planning to do something similar. I also have never heard of anyone getting double no-offered . . .
unc0mm0n1 wrote: Not disagreeing with you, but I did research on this topic at my school. I looked up people who split with two firms (non-Texas), The four people I talked to all received double offers. Maybe I just picked the right four people but I haven't heard of any body here that was double no-offered.

Sup. Went 0/2 on offers after my split. I might field some non-specific Qs.
I'm sorry to hear this. How did things go for you after the no-offers? Did you go through 3L OCI?

Anonymous User

Re: Splitting summer 8/8 wks

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 pm

FattyMcFatFat wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
KidStuddi wrote:You've been around here much longer than I, but I have yet to see a credited anecdote about someone being double no-offered.
Anonymous User wrote:Not OP, but I'm planning to do something similar. I also have never heard of anyone getting double no-offered . . .
unc0mm0n1 wrote: Not disagreeing with you, but I did research on this topic at my school. I looked up people who split with two firms (non-Texas), The four people I talked to all received double offers. Maybe I just picked the right four people but I haven't heard of any body here that was double no-offered.

Sup. Went 0/2 on offers after my split. I might field some non-specific Qs.
I'm sorry to hear this. How did things go for you after the no-offers? Did you go through 3L OCI?
Do not wish to divulge class year or employment status.

I will say I am currently an unemployed 3L or was unemployed at this time when I was a 3L.

Did 3L OCI. Nothing came of it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”