Bowman and Brooke Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Bowman and Brooke

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Was recently looking into Bowman and Brooke and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about the firm on TLS. It seems like a pretty sizable and well respected firm for products liability lit.

Does anyone know any info about about the firm (culture, work/life, salary, etc.)? I'm particularly interested in some of the satellite (non-Minneapolis) offices.

Anonymous User

Re: Bowman and Brooke

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Was recently looking into Bowman and Brooke and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about the firm on TLS. It seems like a pretty sizable and well respected firm for products liability lit.

Does anyone know any info about about the firm (culture, work/life, salary, etc.)? I'm particularly interested in some of the satellite (non-Minneapolis) offices.

I received an offer for a SA position from one of the new satellite offices today. the salary for that office is 110,000. The culture seemed awesome and probably the place that I felt I would best fit in. Everyone was really laid back and seemed like they really liked the firm. One of the things that I really liked the most was that I had several one on one interviews with associates. Most firms like to pair associates up with partners and don't allow you to get a real picture of the situation from the associates. They said the work/life balance was really reasonable and that they get to get out of the office quite a bit, whether it be traveling to meet clients or going to accident reconstructions or things like that.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 pm

I had an on campus screener with them (UT). The associate was really nice but the partner looked nasty and gave off similar personality vibe. I'm sure they could have picked someone better to represent them... But the associate really played up the firm culture.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I had an on campus screener with them (UT). The associate was really nice but the partner looked nasty and gave off similar personality vibe. I'm sure they could have picked someone better to represent them... But the associate really played up the firm culture.

Was that for the Austin or Dallas office?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”