Chadbourne NYC 2012
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 pm
Has anyone had a call back yet? Heard of/received offers?
Law School Discussion Forums
https://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/
https://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=193421
I had a CB a few weeks ago, but haven't heard back. Has anyone with a CB been rejected or received an offer?Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone had a call back yet? Heard of/received offers?
Cb almost a week ago, nada.Anonymous User wrote:I had a CB a few weeks ago, but haven't heard back. Has anyone with a CB been rejected or received an offer?Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone had a call back yet? Heard of/received offers?
meAnonymous User wrote:has anyone else had a CB 3+ weeks ago and not heard back yet?
have you reached out to them and/or heard anything from them??Anonymous User wrote:meAnonymous User wrote:has anyone else had a CB 3+ weeks ago and not heard back yet?
Anonymous User wrote:different anon
Had a CB with them forever ago (approaching 4 weeks). They sent me a follow-up email telling me they were still interested in my candidacy, still haven't heard anything back though.
Got an offer last week, about a week after my callback.Anonymous User wrote:Anonymous User wrote:different anon
Had a CB with them forever ago (approaching 4 weeks). They sent me a follow-up email telling me they were still interested in my candidacy, still haven't heard anything back though.
I'm in the same boat and really anxious for this wait-list to start moving.
Thanks to the poster above for letting us know about your offer. Any/all info is much appreciated. This process can be so exhausting...
gonna accept?Anonymous User wrote:Got an offer last week, about a week after my callback.Anonymous User wrote:Anonymous User wrote:different anon
Had a CB with them forever ago (approaching 4 weeks). They sent me a follow-up email telling me they were still interested in my candidacy, still haven't heard anything back though.
I'm in the same boat and really anxious for this wait-list to start moving.
Thanks to the poster above for letting us know about your offer. Any/all info is much appreciated. This process can be so exhausting...
from a CB? do you mind telling us around what time you got it?Anonymous User wrote:email ding today
From a cb, yes. cb was about 4 weeks ago. Got them email a few hours ago. I think it was because I updated them that I was considering another offer and had until a certain date, so I just wanted to make them aware of that. Guess that makes my decision a little easierAnonymous User wrote:from a CB? do you mind telling us around what time you got it?Anonymous User wrote:email ding today
sorry to hear that, but at least you have an offer in your pocket. does anyone know if they send out all rejections by email?Anonymous User wrote:From a cb, yes. cb was about 4 weeks ago. Got them email a few hours ago. I think it was because I updated them that I was considering another offer and had until a certain date, so I just wanted to make them aware of that. Guess that makes my decision a little easierAnonymous User wrote:from a CB? do you mind telling us around what time you got it?Anonymous User wrote:email ding today