Cole Schotz CB Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Cole Schotz CB

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Anybody have info on this firm? What are they looking for, CB-offer ratio, etc? I know they only take 4 ppl. I have no ties to jersey. Lower t-14, below median, got them through mass mail.

Anonymous User

Re: Cole Schotz CB

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

You went auto-call back?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm

In the letter they sent me, they called it their "In-House Interview" process. It said it would take 1.5 hours. And they also said that after two weeks, they would notify me of an offer/rejection. I dk what this is, but I take this to be more than a screener. Perhaps a very expedited CB program.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

I did a "CB" like that with them last year -- that's just how they do it. It's basically a tour of the firm with the recruiting person, then 2 interviews: one with a partner and one with an associate, and then it's over. They'll also give you a date when they claim they'll make offers, WL's and rejections.

Pretty sure the CB:offer rate is pretty low because they only take 3 SA's. I was rejected, so I can't say exactly what they're looking for -- though I will say that while I liked the attorneys I met there, the recruiting person was super off-putting.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”