callback questions Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

callback questions

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm

trying to schedule callbacks now--how do i get a firm to 'host' a callback? also, what if i add on more firms to a trip? And what if my flights need changing to add on more firms/stay later? Is it weird to ask a firm to 'host' a trip even if i'm staying for a week, interviewing at a different place every day?

i'm sure this is all in here somewhere, but i couldn't find it.

Anonymous User

Re: callback questions

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Most firms I've spoken with have told me to make all my travel arrangements through the travel service of one firm and then submit the NALP forms to that firm who will then bill out to other firms on the cb trip so they all split it. They all also said not to book flights until I knew how long I was going to be travelling. I did need to switch flights for one cb, and I used the firms travel agent and was told that it does happen occasionally but to try and avoid it. Though the change in my case ended up saving several hundred dollars for the firm. The other thing to keep in mind is firms generally cover a hotel for the night before a morning interview or night of an afternoon interview so I would check when making hotel arrangements. HTH.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”