Boston cb timeline Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Boston cb timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 am

Go to school in NYC and finished 4cb in boston. The first two were a little more than two weeks ago. Know that I was early for their cycle. Haven't heard a word back. Is that a ding? Or should I call to ask??

Anonymous User

Re: Boston cb timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 am

I wouldn't worry too much. I have a friend who's a strong candidate who interviewed at BLG, had several callbacks, and still hasn't heard anything. OCI at BU just started on Wednesday, and it won't even finish until half way through next week. Likely (and I say this with a lot of blindness and lack of knowledge) they are waiting until they get the fuller picture.

Anonymous User

Re: Boston cb timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 am

I think I was so stupid to choose to interview with skadden Boston. I realize it's much more competitive in Boston than in NYC

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”