Maryland/VA Firms Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Maryland/VA Firms

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Where can I find more Maryland and Virginia firms? NALP has like 3 for MD and maybe few more for VA. Trying to mass mail to as many of these as I can, as I have ties there. I would mass mail to just the MD/VA office of a national firm, but since i go to cornell i've heard it's better to just mass-mail NYC for those firms. Thoughts? Thanks.

LawIdiot86

Silver

Re: Maryland/VA Firms

Post by LawIdiot86 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Where can I find more Maryland and Virginia firms? NALP has like 3 for MD and maybe few more for VA. Trying to mass mail to as many of these as I can, as I have ties there. I would mass mail to just the MD/VA office of a national firm, but since i go to cornell i've heard it's better to just mass-mail NYC for those firms. Thoughts? Thanks.
Your school should have a regional firm list by region of the country. If you want to PM me, I can toss you a couple.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”