End of Summer Gift for Secretary Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bceagles182

Silver

End of Summer Gift for Secretary

Post by bceagles182 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Any ideas on what would be an appropriate gift to give your secretary at the end of a summer associate gig?

I know I could've googled secretary gifts, but I was wondering what would be appropriate in this context specifically.

Anonymous User

Re: End of Summer Gift for Secretary

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

bceagles182 wrote:Any ideas on what would be an appropriate gift to give your secretary at the end of a summer associate gig?

I know I could've googled secretary gifts, but I was wondering what would be appropriate in this context specifically.
I'm getting mine a decent bottle of wine. She's mentioned being a wine lover and has been super helpful this summer. Ask one of the associates who you share the secretary with what they would recommend.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

our firm's tradition/mandate was a $50 Target giftcard

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:Any ideas on what would be an appropriate gift to give your secretary at the end of a summer associate gig?

I'm getting mine a decent bottle of wine. She's mentioned being a wine lover and has been super helpful this summer. Ask one of the associates who you share the secretary with what they would recommend.
My mom's a secretary at a Biglaw firm so I have a particular soft spot for gifts, secretary day etc. Regardless, a bottle of wine sounds like an awesome gift.

jess

Post by jess » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”