NALP Directory Mail Merge Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
fatduck

Gold

NALP Directory Mail Merge

Post by fatduck » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 pm

mail merges on nalpdirectory.com aren't free any more, even when i use my school email address.

is anyone else having this issue? or did my school forget to pay its NALP dues or something?

jess

Re: NALP Directory Mail Merge

Post by jess » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Last edited by jess on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fatduck

Gold

Post by fatduck » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Jessuf wrote:It doesn't work for me either. It seems like they are trying to prevent mass mailings and that they want students to get access through the CSO now. See: http://www.nalp.org/assets/35_mailmerge.pdf
i think that document is pretty old. i bet what happened is they wiped the "authorized students" lists when they updated the website, and the CSOs haven't got around to re-uploading a list of valid student emails.

arodtoo

New

Post by arodtoo » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Does our school have to pay for NALP for me to have free access to the mail merge? Is there a list of schools that do pay?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”