What's the best firm for trademark/copyright work? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

What's the best firm for trademark/copyright work?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm a 2L at MVPB in the top 5% of my class. I have a summer position locked up but I'm really interested in working as an IP attorney but mostly in trademark and copyright law. I haven't taken much on patents or trade secrets so I can't say how much interest I'll have in those fields. I could potentially sit for the Patent Bar using the accumulation of my science background from UG but I don't have a science degree. Ideally the firm would be in Boston/NYC/DC. From my own research, most firms that specialize in IP want lawyers for their Patent practice. Does anyone know of sold firms, preferably vault, where I could have a career that focuses on the TM/(C) side of IP law? Thx

Return to “Legal Employment”