Using Martindale Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mikunta

New

Using Martindale

Post by mikunta » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Does anyone know how to find out who/where to mass mail CLs and resumes for firms found on Martindale? Unlike the NALP directory there usually isn't a recruiting director/contact listed (unless I just can't find it). Do I really have to call up each place individually and ask for contact info? Definitely don't have that kind of time.

Thanks!

PirateCap'n

Silver

Re: Using Martindale

Post by PirateCap'n » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 pm

mikunta wrote:Does anyone know how to find out who/where to mass mail CLs and resumes for firms found on Martindale? Unlike the NALP directory there usually isn't a recruiting director/contact listed (unless I just can't find it). Do I really have to call up each place individually and ask for contact info? Definitely don't have that kind of time.

Thanks!
Generally, once you find the firm on Martindale, you can then look at their website for the information. If it isn't on the website, then you either need to just pick someone to send it to or call them and ask.

mikunta

New

Re: Using Martindale

Post by mikunta » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks. That's what I was thinking the answer would be. Was kind of hoping I just wasn't looking in the right place. Cover letters suck enough without having to guess who to address it to lol

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”