GDC palo alto vs. MoFo SF Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

which one?

GDC
56%
MoFo
44%

Total votes: 9

Anonymous User

GDC palo alto vs. MoFo SF

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 am

Hello,

I've made a list of pros and cons in my mind. I'm more curious what TLSers in similar shoes would do, and why (I know this is a personal choice but am curious as to what others would do). The only thing I'll say to narrow the choice is that I'm mainly interested in corporate work (though that is subject to change).

Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: GDC palo alto vs. MoFo SF

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 am

I'm facing the exact same question. Slightly leaning toward GDC (PA). MOFO didn't do it for me.

Anonymous User

Re: GDC palo alto vs. MoFo SF

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:27 am

Anonymous User wrote:I'm facing the exact same question. Slightly leaning toward GDC (PA). MOFO didn't do it for me.
Why do you feel that way? What are you considering?

I liked GDC but do not like that it is in SV. Would much rather be in the city. I also like that GDC is stable and has high satisfaction, though I think MoFo is also pretty stable. Thought people at both firms were very nice and happy with their jobs. I think the edge on work product goes to MoFo because it is so much bigger and their HQ. Do not like that GDC may no offer due to bad 2L grades.

What are your thoughts?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”