Policy for Rescheduling Callbacks Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Policy for Rescheduling Callbacks

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I scheduled a callback for a day that I now realize isn't great for me. What is the policy for rescheduling callbacks? No travel arrangements have been made yet. Do firms get mad if you attempt to reschedule a callback?

Sup Kid

Silver

Re: Policy for Rescheduling Callbacks

Post by Sup Kid » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I scheduled a callback for a day that I now realize isn't great for me. What is the policy for rescheduling callbacks? No travel arrangements have been made yet. Do firms get mad if you attempt to reschedule a callback?
You can do it, but understand that the next opening by this point will probably be late September/early October. I would try to stick with your date if at all possible, even if the current date isn't as good as you may have liked.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I scheduled a callback for a day that I now realize isn't great for me. What is the policy for rescheduling callbacks? No travel arrangements have been made yet. Do firms get mad if you attempt to reschedule a callback?
I rescheduled 3 so far with no issues, both postponing and moving them up. Obviously do it asap and not less than a few days in advance.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Before travel arrangements and hotel accommodations have been made I am sure you are fine to reschedule. As the posters above indicated, just realize a lot of dates are full by now and the day you want to reschedule for may not be available.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”