FCC Attorney Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Sentry

Silver

Re: FCC Attorney

Post by Sentry » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 am

Heartford wrote:
CanuckObserver wrote:
NYC Law wrote:
FTFY
But...do they work for the government?
Unicorn Lawyers don't work for unicorns. They're private lawyers who exclusively do unicorn work, but not for unicorns. Rather, they represent clients who have dealings or disputes with unicorns, and there is enough of this unicorn work around that Unicorn Lawyers don't do anything but unicorn work, which is why they prefer to pigeonhole themselves as Unicorn Lawyers, instead of a broader term like Magical Animal Attorneys. They think Unicorn Lawyers are really cool, and decided before they started at NYUnicorn Law School that they would focus exclusively upon becoming Unicorn Lawyers. Lawyers who work for unicorns call themselves, "Lawyers who work for Unicorns," and never "Unicorn Lawyers."
What about lawyers who are unicorns?

CanuckObserver

New

Post by CanuckObserver » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 am

Heartford wrote:
CanuckObserver wrote:
NYC Law wrote:
FTFY
But...do they work for the government?
Unicorn Lawyers don't work for unicorns. They're private lawyers who exclusively do unicorn work, but not for unicorns. Rather, they represent clients who have dealings or disputes with unicorns, and there is enough of this unicorn work around that Unicorn Lawyers don't do anything but unicorn work, which is why they are called Unicorn Lawyers. Lawyers who work for unicorns call themselves, "Lawyers who work for Unicorns," and never "Unicorn Lawyers."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is about time I can combine my childhood interest in unicorns with a rewarding career. I am going to get some new business cards printed up!
Last edited by CanuckObserver on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heartford

Bronze

Post by Heartford » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 am

Sentry wrote: What about lawyers who are unicorns?
Dude. That's racist.

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:34 am

sky7

Bronze

Post by sky7 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 am

I have nothing else to contribute, except to say that I would totally represent a unicorn in any legal matter.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”