update resume after bidding deadline? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ajmax8

New

update resume after bidding deadline?

Post by ajmax8 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 am

I'm sorry if this should go into the transfer section, and I will move it if need be, but I made LR at my old school and only found out after I submitted bids to my new school's oci. Im waiting to hear back from the career services people, but as advice usually comes quicker on TLS, I thought I would ask. Can I contact the recruiters at all the firms I placed a bid on and attach an updated resume, or do they have strict policies with materials received after the deadline? Anyone had this experience before? Thanks.

oneforship

Silver

Re: update resume after bidding deadline?

Post by oneforship » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

I would probably just update your resume, and bring an updated copy with you to the interview and provide it then. That's what I plan on doing with my resume updates between when my bids were due and the end of summer employment.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”