1L transcript update? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Geist13

Silver

1L transcript update?

Post by Geist13 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

I applied to a bunch of judicial internship without my grades since my grades were being released so late. On my resume I just put the expected date of my grades in the GPA line. Now that I have my grades should I send a copy of my transcript to every judge I applied to, or only those who replied and specifically asked for it when it was available? If my GPA is not great (just under median because of one shitty grade) should I not send it out unless requested?

missinglink

Silver

Re: 1L transcript update?

Post by missinglink » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 am

I would send it out to the ones who requested grades. If your grades aren't good, well, there's no way around that.

For the judges who didn't request grades, as long as you didn't say in your cover letter you would forward grades, you could hold back on that. This is assuming your grades aren't too good. If they are, then by all means, send 'em out.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”