lunch? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

lunch?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am

can anyone tell me the structure of these lunches at callbacks? Are they held at the firm, or out at a restaurant? How many partners generally go with you? Any tips? I'm a little nervous about it.

jchoggan

New

Re: lunch?

Post by jchoggan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am

Anonymous User wrote:can anyone tell me the structure of these lunches at callbacks? Are they held at the firm, or out at a restaurant? How many partners generally go with you? Any tips? I'm a little nervous about it.
Relax. :) It's typically lunch out at a nice restaurant with a couple associates so you can spend some time socializing with them. They get to see that you're not socially inept, and you can ask some more questions about the firm. One firm had a buffet-style lunch in their conference room, which was even more casual and relaxed.

Emu Flu

New

Re: lunch?

Post by Emu Flu » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 am

It's not always with associates. I had lunch with partners at a callback, but it was still very casual.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”