Thoughts on Paul Hastings (NY)? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Thoughts on Paul Hastings (NY)?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:25 am

Received an offer this week and looking for more information about the firm. Interested primarily in corporate, but wondering more about the culture of the firm, as well as its financial stability. Anyone accept an offer there, and if so, what were your reasons? Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Thoughts on Paul Hastings (NY)?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:44 am

Anonymous User wrote:Received an offer this week and looking for more information about the firm. Interested primarily in corporate, but wondering more about the culture of the firm, as well as its financial stability. Anyone accept an offer there, and if so, what were your reasons? Thanks.
I'm facing the same decision. Terrified about what happened summer 2009, but hoping things have gotten better.

Anonymous User

Re: Thoughts on Paul Hastings (NY)?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:55 pm

PH (generally) had small classes this past summer and I believe had high offer rates in all offices (probably 100% offer rates in most offices). The firm seemed extremely busy in litigation, employment, and decently busy in corporate and real estate. I would think it's a safe bet.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”