Callback Interviewers Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Callback Interviewers

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:59 am

I have a callback on Monday with a firm. I received a confirmation Friday, but the recruiting coordinator has not indicated with whom I will be interviewing. Does this ever happen? If not, she did let me know that I could ask her any questions between now and Monday, but I really don't want to send an email over the weekend. How would you guys handle this? Thanks!

LawSchoolWannaBe

Bronze

Re: Callback Interviewers

Post by LawSchoolWannaBe » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

Why not send an email?

"XXX,

Was just wondering if you know who I'll be meeting with on Monday?

Thanks,

YYY"

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

I am certainly contemplating it but I am hesitant to email over the weekend. I was also wondering if some firms do not give out who the interviewers are at all.

LawSchoolWannaBe

Bronze

Post by LawSchoolWannaBe » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 am

Some firms don't, but it can't hurt to ask. As for whether it's appropriate to email or not...if she doesn't want to respond she won't. I'd guess she works some weekends during the recruiting season anyways, so it probably isn't that big of a deal.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks lawschoolwannabe. I decided that because she said I could ask her any Qs between her late friday interview and monday, i emailed her a very quick question re the interview. thanks for your advice, i think it was reasonable.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”