Legal Salaries Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Legal Salaries

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 am

I was curious if anyone had a GOOD idea, not just a guess, as to what the salaries are for lawyers who decide to work in house at financial institutions, such as institutional and investment banks in particular. I know it depends on whether you are working for Goldman or the local bank down the street, but I am curious about salaries if anyone could give me some insight. thanks guys

Always Credited

Gold

Re: Legal Salaries

Post by Always Credited » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

This can't be legit.

General Tso

Gold

Post by General Tso » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 am

in general I find TLS to be a poor place to find information like this. this site is great for advice on doing well on the LSAT, and for doing well in law school, but when it comes to legal jobs I have almost never gotten quality information here.

Stanford4Me

Platinum

Post by Stanford4Me » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:18 am

General Tso wrote:in general I find TLS to be a poor place to find information like this. this site is great for advice on doing well on the LSAT, and for doing well in law school, but when it comes to legal jobs I have almost never gotten quality information here.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”