Looks and firm life Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jmhendri

Silver

Re: Looks and firm life

Post by jmhendri » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

There is something about her that reminds me of a corpse. HER EYES ARE EMPTY!

mallard

Silver

Post by mallard » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm

jmhendri wrote:There is something about her that reminds me of a corpse. HER EYES ARE EMPTY!
Now that you mention it, she is looking pretty appealing.

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

jmhendri wrote:
James Bond wrote:Nonsense. She makes idiotic comments and I'd ridicule her posts and acne. Now she might get love in BP or something, and granted she's more attractive than the average person, but that doesn't make her "hot"

... dude, you were a TD fan. Comments don't get more idiotic.
Yes because not being in the TD lynch mob obviously means I did nothing but fawn over her :roll:

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

A'nold wrote:Yeah, she's average at best. :roll: I still don't think she is the hottest thing ever, but you are retarded if you don't think she is at least really good looking.

--ImageRemoved--
She looks fake as shit. Maybe I've been around too many sorority girls that I'm just burnt out on that, but she's an 8 at best and a lot lower at her worst.

Flanker1067

Silver

Post by Flanker1067 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

ITT: People realize that opinions differ, then argue about them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mallard

Silver

Post by mallard » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Flanker1067 wrote:ITT: People realize that opinions differ, then argue about them.
You're going to despise law.

Flanker1067

Silver

Post by Flanker1067 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm

mallard wrote:
Flanker1067 wrote:ITT: People realize that opinions differ, then argue about them.
You're going to despise law.
Opinion.

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Megan Fox is on my list of things that I cannot stand, along with Philadelphia, fat people, and sweet potatoes/yams.

jmhendri

Silver

Post by jmhendri » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:11 pm

James Bond wrote:
jmhendri wrote:
James Bond wrote:Nonsense. She makes idiotic comments and I'd ridicule her posts and acne. Now she might get love in BP or something, and granted she's more attractive than the average person, but that doesn't make her "hot"

... dude, you were a TD fan. Comments don't get more idiotic.
Yes because not being in the TD lynch mob obviously means I did nothing but fawn over her :roll:
Meh, I just suspect that your lack of disdain came from an admiration of her solid 6.5 selftars.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm

jmhendri wrote:
James Bond wrote:
jmhendri wrote: ... dude, you were a TD fan. Comments don't get more idiotic.
Meh, I just suspect that your lack of disdain came from an admiration of her solid 6.5 selftars.
Nope. Couldn't care less. She was always nice to me, that is all. Some of us here, surprising as it may seem, don't cream their pants at the mere idea of a woman online

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm with you guys that she is not drop dead gorgeous but everyone kept bringing up all this talk about "average." Maybe where you guys are from (Sweeden or something?) Megan Fox would be butt ugly but if I saw her walking down the street in, say, Seattle, I'd definitely take a second/third look.

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm

A'nold wrote:I'm with you guys that she is not drop dead gorgeous but everyone kept bringing up all this talk about "average." Maybe where you guys are from (Sweeden or something?) Megan Fox would be butt ugly but if I saw her walking down the street in, say, Seattle, I'd definitely take a second/third look.
At first glance she'd be cute. Maybe. Closer inspection would prove otherwise

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:17 pm

A'nold wrote:I'm with you guys that she is not drop dead gorgeous but everyone kept bringing up all this talk about "average." Maybe where you guys are from (Sweeden or something?) Megan Fox would be butt ugly but if I saw her walking down the street in, say, Seattle, I'd definitely take a second/third look.
I think average is generous. From the neck down, she's better than average but not great. From the neck up she borders on deformed. So if you average her, you get "average"

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Stringer Bell

Gold

Post by Stringer Bell » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm

So this thread is now trying to establish whether or not Megan Fox is hot? That's kind of funny, but go ahead and mark me down as a "yes".

Rikkugrrl

Bronze

Post by Rikkugrrl » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

*giggle* This thread reminds me of the episode of Smallville where Lana complains that her beauty is a curse. Right up there with winning the lottery and telling people you're scared you'll be treated differently now that you're rich beyond their wildest dreams. Legitimate fear, but not one that's going to get a very positive response.

I'm a sucker for fashion questions though, so I'll bite. What skirt you can wear depends on your body shape, not your height. I'm short, but an abnormal proportion of my height is in my legs. If you have long legs, you're probably going to have to either size up in skirts and have them tailored, or stick to longer skirts (knee length). As far as length goes, an inch above the knee is fine, three is pushing it, especially if they're tight. Remember, you have to sit down at some point, and no matter how well it's made, your skirt will inevitably hike up.

That said, personally I think conservative clothing is more flattering. Yeah people will take you more seriously, but it also looks more attractive. Clothing that's too tight or too short tends to make you look fatter and shorter, even if you're not. I think you're mistaking covered up for fuddy duddy. There are a couple stores I can direct you to that are great for business casual environments. If your workplace is more formal and requires suits, don't avoid them just because all the ones in the store will be too big. Tailors can work miracles for small ladies. I used to wear the stuff you're talking about in high school and comparing photos between then and now, I think I look a lot better now. I don't think I've worn any short skirts or low cut v-necks since high school. High school being the key words. You don't want people to see you as the "hot sixteen year old?" Sixteen year olds wear minis. No minis for you. Shoes, on the other hand, can still be high heeled and strappy and sexy, as long as there's little to no toe cleavage (right up there with chest cleavage as an office no no).

Prolly too much info already, so I'll sum up: "Anything you can wear to 'da club' is not something you can wear to 'da office.'" :P

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Rikkugrrl wrote:*giggle* This thread reminds me of the episode of Smallville where Lana complains that her beauty is a curse. Right up there with winning the lottery and telling people you're scared you'll be treated differently now that you're rich beyond their wildest dreams. Legitimate fear, but not one that's going to get a very positive response.

I'm a sucker for fashion questions though, so I'll bite. What skirt you can wear depends on your body shape, not your height. I'm short, but an abnormal proportion of my height is in my legs. If you have long legs, you're probably going to have to either size up in skirts and have them tailored, or stick to longer skirts (knee length). As far as length goes, an inch above the knee is fine, three is pushing it, especially if they're tight. Remember, you have to sit down at some point, and no matter how well it's made, your skirt will inevitably hike up.

That said, personally I think conservative clothing is more flattering. Yeah people will take you more seriously, but it also looks more attractive. Clothing that's too tight or too short tends to make you look fatter and shorter, even if you're not. I think you're mistaking covered up for fuddy duddy. There are a couple stores I can direct you to that are great for business casual environments. If your workplace is more formal and requires suits, don't avoid them just because all the ones in the store will be too big. Tailors can work miracles for small ladies. I used to wear the stuff you're talking about in high school and comparing photos between then and now, I think I look a lot better now. I don't think I've worn any short skirts or low cut v-necks since high school. High school being the key words. You don't want people to see you as the "hot sixteen year old?" Sixteen year olds wear minis. No minis for you. Shoes, on the other hand, can still be high heeled and strappy and sexy, as long as there's little to no toe cleavage (right up there with chest cleavage as an office no no).

Prolly too much info already, so I'll sum up: "Anything you can wear to 'da club' is not something you can wear to 'da office.'" :P
Soooo... Does that mean you do find Megan Fox hot?

Rikkugrrl

Bronze

Post by Rikkugrrl » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Renzo wrote:
Rikkugrrl wrote:*giggle* This thread reminds me of the episode of Smallville where Lana complains that her beauty is a curse. Right up there with winning the lottery and telling people you're scared you'll be treated differently now that you're rich beyond their wildest dreams. Legitimate fear, but not one that's going to get a very positive response.

Soooo... Does that mean you do find Megan Fox hot?
Whoops, off topic now I guess :P. I didn't read the Megan Fox debate. I think I wouldn't like to be alone with her in the dark alley that Batman's parents were killed in. She has a serial killer face.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Renzo wrote:
I think average is generous. From the neck down, she's better than average but not great. From the neck up she borders on deformed. So if you average her, you get "average"
Bullshit. 8)

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Rikkugrrl wrote:
Renzo wrote: Soooo... Does that mean you do find Megan Fox hot?
She has a serial killer face.
Yep. Thanks.

seespotrun

Gold

Post by seespotrun » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm

James Bond wrote:
Megan Fox is on my list of things that I cannot stand, along with Philadelphia, fat people, and sweet potatoes/yams.
Bond, I've always enjoyed your posts until now. I declare you my mortal enemy.

1) I'd sex Megan Fox sideways.
2) I'm from Philadelphia. (You're probably from Pittsburgh, and you may go to PSU.)
3) I ... well, no, I hate fat people too.
4) I'd slap my mom for a serving of sweet potato french fries.

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

seespotrun wrote:
James Bond wrote:

2) I'm from Philadelphia. (You're probably from Pittsburgh, and you may go to PSU.)
I don't know about Philly, but sweet potatoes are the nastiest crap on earth, along with green beens.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

seespotrun

Gold

Post by seespotrun » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm

A'nold wrote:
seespotrun wrote:
James Bond wrote:

I don't know about Philly, but sweet potatoes are the nastiest crap on earth, along with green beens.
Green beans are terrible. Have you ever had sweet potato french fries?

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Last edited by paratactical on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay-Electronica

Bronze

Post by Jay-Electronica » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

the reminds me of an episode of the office lol

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm

A'nold wrote:
seespotrun wrote:
James Bond wrote:
Flanker1067 wrote:

Green beans are terrible. Have you ever had sweet potato french fries?
Nope. I hear they are pretty good, but man I just hate sweet potatoes so much. It sucks because there are two things that are really healthy that I just can't stand: oatmeal and sweet potatoes.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”