Official "I'm working at the DA's office" thread. Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Grad_Student

Bronze

Official "I'm working at the DA's office" thread.

Post by Grad_Student » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Lots of new posters PM me ask about my different experiences at the DA's office. I've been working in a smaller county over the past year but recently excepted a position in Harris County (Houston) for the summer. I am extremely excited as I'll finally have my bar card to do pleas and cases.

I'd like this thread to be a place where everyone who works in the DA's office can post the things they do over the summer, b/c really everyone will have different experiences, how they like their DA's office and what you think a person needs in order to obtain a DA internship and a future job.

imisscollege

Bronze

Re: Official "I'm working at the DA's office" thread.

Post by imisscollege » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Can I also ask that people post their respective cities/regions as well as the schools they went to?

Grad_Student

Bronze

Re: Official "I'm working at the DA's office" thread.

Post by Grad_Student » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:20 pm

imisscollege wrote:Can I also ask that people post their respective cities/regions as well as the schools they went to?
You can certainly ask but I doubt few will be willing to give up information up.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”