Interview tips? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
desigirl

New

Interview tips?

Post by desigirl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Hello!
I am new to this board and I was hoping to get some advice. I am a 1L at a Tier 2. I was lucky enough to get an interview at an IP firm for a summer associate position. Most of the firm's work is with patents. I would like to know how a typical interview for this position would be? Will it be very technical or more law school related? I am not sure how to prepare for it. Any help would be appreciated!

LawSchoolWannaBe

Bronze

Re: Interview tips?

Post by LawSchoolWannaBe » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 pm

I don't remember any particularly technical questions during interviews with either boutiques or people in the IP departments of GPs. They might ask what your favorite class in UG was or about a class on your UG transcript, but I can't imagine they'll expect you to remember everything you learned in UG.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”