University of Connecticut School of Law Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Drew82abndiv

Bronze

Re: University of Connecticut School of Law Class of 2012

Post by Drew82abndiv » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 am

If you all have any questions let me know. I just finished my 1L year and have a pretty awesome paid summer internship (yes, it is possible after your 1L year despite the frantic posts online). If anyone needs help, I'm here for you and don't forget to check out the facebook site for admitted students if you have not already.

See you all in August/Sept.

Drew

ronjinterdashional

New

Post by ronjinterdashional » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am

Hello UCONN folks!

Unless there is another thread that I don't know about, this one has been pretty quiet. Hopefully some of my fellow Huskies are still out in TLS world.

Have you all accessed your schedules online yet? If so, how would we go about getting a book list for each class? It'd be great to get a head start by checking Amazon and some other online outlets for the best prices (at least better than the school bookstore).

Let's get this thread back up and running!

chris888777

New

Post by chris888777 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Yes i agree. Although i am not attending this fall, I will be at uconn in 2010. I went to visit the school the other day and everyone was fantastic. Although there is still some construction going on, the library in almost complete and looks incredible. Good luck to those of you who will be starting in 09!

json757

New

Post by json757 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello incoming class of 2012!!!

I just finished my 1L year at Uconn and was wondering if anyone needs housing still?

I am leaving my place on July 31st (unexpectedly) and am trying to avoid leaving my landlord high-and-dry without a tenant.

If any of you are still looking for a place to live, please shoot me a message ASAP. You will probably be able to move in by the 1st...or maybe just a few days after, depending on the landlady's time constraints.

Its a decent sized studio apt in an old Victorian house on Fern street just a couple of blocks up from the school. (I walked to class every day, it is that close!)

Rent is $700/mo with all utilities included! There are 2 other law students in the house, I believe the one downstairs is a 1L also.

If anyone is interested, contact me asap and I will hook you up with my landlord (this nice lady named Fran).

Also, just needed to state that renting my apt is contingent on my landlords approval of your application (of course). I am just trying to help her out and find a replacement for me since I am leaving abruptly.

Any questions, give me a shout.

ronjinterdashional

New

Post by ronjinterdashional » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Does anyone know how to access the required/optional book lists for our classes?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”