NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
ubermensch

New

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by ubermensch » Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm

uhoh, don't you have a DUI? Maybe you should party a little less...

dantimreynolds

New

Post by dantimreynolds » Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm

on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.

kholmha

New

Post by kholmha » Thu May 21, 2009 7:25 pm

so when you meet a TLS'r in real life, how do you know? is there a secret handshake or something?

udlordly

New

Post by udlordly » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.

dantimreynolds

New

Post by dantimreynolds » Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.
I'm going to set up at Runaway Bay.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

edgarderby

Bronze

Post by edgarderby » Fri May 22, 2009 8:46 am

dantimreynolds wrote:
udlordly wrote:
I have pet ducks there. They are named Graham and Ms. Crackers.

longhornem

New

Post by longhornem » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

edgarderby wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:
udlordly wrote:
I have pet ducks there. They are named Graham and Ms. Crackers.
They are Graham and Mrs. Quackers. You can't even remember the names of your own ducks?!?

dantimreynolds

New

Post by dantimreynolds » Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 am

UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?

udlordly

New

Post by udlordly » Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 pm

dantimreynolds wrote:UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?
lol, guilty about Memorial Day. I've all but sent in my deposit. I e-mailed a few more questions in that I had, and I'm waiting to see what they say.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

dantimreynolds

New

Post by dantimreynolds » Mon May 25, 2009 12:44 pm

udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?
lol, guilty about Memorial Day. I've all but sent in my deposit. I e-mailed a few more questions in that I had, and I'm waiting to see what they say.
deposit to.....ND? Awesome

edgarderby

Bronze

Post by edgarderby » Mon May 25, 2009 11:12 pm

udlordly wrote:
Are you at UD? I'm a Wright State grad. Longhornem and I are actually in Dayton now.

udlordly

New

Post by udlordly » Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 am

I did graduate from UD, but in Indy for the summer. Hope you're having a good time back in Dayton.

fanfavourite

New

Post by fanfavourite » Tue May 26, 2009 1:50 pm

hey guys. did everybody here get that insider's guide? Has anyone checked out the apartment complexes in the guide? Any ones to avoid?

I won't be able to get to South Bend until June so I need a bit of a head-start. Thanks!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

edgarderby

Bronze

Post by edgarderby » Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

udlordly wrote:I did graduate from UD, but in Indy for the summer. Hope you're having a good time back in Dayton.
I interviewed with a firm in Indy, only time I've been in the city. Really pretty coming into town from the north; those old houses are really cool.

Dayton is dayton...haha.

Eponinee

New

Post by Eponinee » Wed May 27, 2009 4:55 pm

I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Is there anything they send to let you know they received it?
I remember my 1st deposit receipt was obvious (netid, ND email etc.).
Thank you!

darkknight2000

New

Post by darkknight2000 » Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Eponinee wrote:I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Thank you!
When did you send it in? They gave me a call confirming receipt of the deposit a few days after I sent mine in.

Eponinee

New

Post by Eponinee » Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks! :D I sent it last Wed, so hopefully that means I'll be getting a call soon.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

malagueno

New

Post by malagueno » Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Eponinee wrote:I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Thank you!
Got a call as well. If you don't hear from them in the next week I would give them a call.

Cal4future

New

Post by Cal4future » Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Last edited by Cal4future on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkknight2000

New

Post by darkknight2000 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Btw for those of you in the tri state area, did you hear about those flights from Jet America that go from South Bend to Newark that go as low nine bucks? Anyone actually try to booking one of those flights? This sounds like a really sweet deal.

ubermensch

New

Post by ubermensch » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Along those lines, for those of you that live in Florida or the Southwest, Allegiant Airlines has Southbend flights from Las Vegas and from Florida, and the fares are REALLY cheap.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

zonkadonk

New

Post by zonkadonk » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!

dantimreynolds

New

Post by dantimreynolds » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 pm

zonkadonk wrote:so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!
Why I am just going to london in the summer!

ubermensch

New

Post by ubermensch » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm

zonkadonk wrote:so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!
USC is a home game, sucka. 8)

zonkadonk

New

Post by zonkadonk » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

thank god i had that wrong. ubermensch, the zombie 'tar reminds me of pride and prejudice and zombies. i just read that during a post-graduation vacation, it might be the best beach book ever written.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”