Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Memories Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
sentinal5656

Bronze

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Post by sentinal5656 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm

eyecheeewahwa wrote:i check these boards on occasion, but i've never posted. i finally got around to creating an account.

i noticed there are some people here that are from section 5 & 6. hmmmm. i wonder who each one of you are. although, i think i have an idea.

i'm also in section 6. good to "meet" you all.

section 6 here too.

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 pm

the fledgling wrote:For those coming to dim sum tomorrow:

Because we're all coming from different parts of the city, it's probably best for us to meet at the restaurant. The Golden Unicorn is located at 18 E. Broadway. Let's aim for 11am. PM me for my cell in case you get lost/something comes up. A couple of my non-law school friends are coming, so definitely feel free to invite people. :D

I wont be able make it tomorrow guys. :(

SOrry

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

eyecheeewahwa wrote:i check these boards on occasion, but i've never posted. i finally got around to creating an account.

i noticed there are some people here that are from section 5 & 6. hmmmm. i wonder who each one of you are. although, i think i have an idea.

i'm also in section 6. good to "meet" you all.

how could you possibly know!?

the fledgling

Bronze

Post by the fledgling » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

FYI--the copiers in the library are eating the copy cards. Apparently they're not going to be able to fix it until the week starts.

I lost $5 :cry:

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am

the fledgling wrote:FYI--the copiers in the library are eating the copy cards. Apparently they're not going to be able to fix it until the week starts.

I lost $5 :cry:

ah, im sorry.

that is really lame.

hopefully they reimburse you...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm

where is everyone? im bored. apparently Kanye did something stupid on the VMA's?

broach911

New

Post by broach911 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm

I was reading about Georgia O'Keefe's stupidity. Birthday was this weekend so I'm a bit behind on my reading.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

broach911 wrote:I was reading about Georgia O'Keefe's stupidity. Birthday was this weekend so I'm a bit behind on my reading.
Some Warhols went missing earlier this month. You sure your birthday is the reason why you're behind? Happy belated birthday BTW. A beer on me when the occasion presents itself.

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 pm

silenziatori wrote:
broach911 wrote:I was reading about Georgia O'Keefe's stupidity. Birthday was this weekend so I'm a bit behind on my reading.
Some Warhols went missing earlier this month. You sure your birthday is the reason why you're behind? Happy belated birthday BTW. A beer on me when the occasion presents itself.

Happy Birthday dude.

at least you have an excuse to be behind on your reading...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 am

sentinal5656 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:

Happy Birthday dude.

at least you have an excuse to be behind on your reading...
Oooh, happy birthday!

I do love this thread, though. It's not as depressing as the previous "Fordham is making me miserable" threads. Let's hope the misery stays gone, at least through finals!

extremesandwich

New

Post by extremesandwich » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 am

Anyone else giving blood today? I'm waiting to do so now :D I hope I pass the iron test, it's always up for failure as a vegetarian :(

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am

extremesandwich wrote:Anyone else giving blood today? I'm waiting to do so now :D I hope I pass the iron test, it's always up for failure as a vegetarian :(
You should eat more dried beans, like lentils.

I'm giving blood after contracts because I feel the need for some bloodletting after that class and just in case giving blood causes me to feel unwell.

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

silenziatori wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:Anyone else giving blood today? I'm waiting to do so now :D I hope I pass the iron test, it's always up for failure as a vegetarian :(

I'm giving blood after contracts because I feel the need for some bloodletting after that class and just in case giving blood causes me to feel unwell.

i passed the iron test as a vegetarian! woohooo.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

extremesandwich

New

Post by extremesandwich » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:

Me too :D

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:

When/where is the bloodletting happening? I eat a ton of lentils and chickpeas, so hopefully I qualify.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
sentinal5656 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:

When/where is the bloodletting happening? I eat a ton of lentils and chickpeas, so hopefully I qualify.
Bloodletting was yesterday. I was disqualified b/c I was in a certain place outside of the country within the past year.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 pm

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
sentinal5656 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:

Bloodletting was yesterday. I was disqualified b/c I was in a certain place outside of the country within the past year.
Oh, I'm sorry I missed it. I did do productive things, though. I started my Crim Law outline! I'm also going to the PIRC PI Career talk tomorrow. Were you involved in that?

Also thinking of attending one of the short memo workshops. It sucks that our tiniest classes are curved (20 people wouldn't ordinarily be a large enough sample for a normal distribution, right?)

On an unrelated note, can we start a "Fordham 1Ls Taking Questions" thread? I've always wanted one of those. :D

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 pm

wow. the last post was Tuesday. everyone is busy now i guess

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm

We're having drinks later, if anyone still checks this. You guys should come if you need a break from studying!

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:We're having drinks later, if anyone still checks this. You guys should come if you need a break from studying!
What time?

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:We're having drinks later, if anyone still checks this. You guys should come if you need a break from studying!
What time?
Nine. How is your Saturday going?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
What time?
Memorific. Yours?

Any requests for food/drink?

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 pm

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
What time?
Memorific. Yours?

Any requests for food/drink?
Not so memorific. I think 1L stress may have caught up with me. I need a drink. :mrgreen:

If you have any alcohol you want to bring, that would be amazing. We have beer, champagne, and some vodka left. It won't be a huge party, though. A few Fordham kids, and Sbalive and some of his friends, if they want to come. You should bring people, including your roommate, if he is around. I know his gf's birthday was coming up.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Not so memorific. I think 1L stress may have caught up with me. I need a drink. :mrgreen:

If you have any alcohol you want to bring, that would be amazing. We have beer, champagne, and some vodka left. It won't be a huge party, though. A few Fordham kids, and Sbalive and some of his friends, if they want to come. You should bring people, including your roommate, if he is around. I know his gf's birthday was coming up.
Cool, I'll invite people.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Cool, I'll invite people.
Awesome, thanks. I miss you guys!

I seriously can't concentrate, though. :( Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. I have an hour or so more to work.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”