Books still for sale (message Kris Teng on facebook if interested):
* Gilbert Law Summaries : Criminal Law, 2001 (George Dix , ISBN: 9780159007679) Slightly used, unmarked - $15
* Emanuel's Law in a Flash: Criminal Law, 2007 (Steven Emanuel, ISBN: 0735563977) Like new condition, unmarked - $20
* Criminal Law Applied: Arguments, Exams, and Answers, 2004 (John Delaney, ISBN: 0960851461) Like new condition, unmarked - $25
* Criminal Law (Hornbook), 2003 (Wayne LaFave, ISBN: 031414997X) Slightly used, unmarked - $50
* TopiChart Law Chart: Criminal Law (complete set of 5 charts) - contains comparison between elements of common law and Texas Penal Code for homicide crimes, defenses to crimes. Also provides an analysis of basic elements of all crimes. One chart bent in half but completely legible. Original price: $25, Asking price: $12.
* Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law - National Power and Federalism (Christopher May and Allan Ides, ISBN 0735562113) Slightly used, unmarked - $20
* Federal Rules of Court 2008 Edition, 2008 (LexisNexis Staff, ISBN: 1422450414) Like new condition, unmarked - $25.
* Getting to Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams, 1999 (Richard Michael Fisch, Jeremy Paul, ISBN: 0890897603) Like new condition, unmarked - $18
* Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience, 2004 (Robert H. Miller, ISBN: 0312318812) Like new condition, unmarked - $7
* Acing Your First Year of Law School: The Ten Steps to Success You Won't Learn in Class, 1999 (Shana Connell Noyes and Henry S. Noyes, ISBN: 0837709121) Like new condition, unmarked - $5.
Last edited by keayts
on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.