Columbia Law School 2012! Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
bloodonthetracks

Bronze

Re: Columbia Law School 2012!

Post by bloodonthetracks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

in! total surprise.

democrattotheend

Bronze

Post by democrattotheend » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Lem37 wrote:
lex talionis wrote:
frank_the_tank wrote:
whyamidoingthis wrote:what sort of housing are you future CLSers going to request???
I'm thinking Lenfest.
nooo... come slum it with me in the apartment shares on the "400" block of West 115th Street
YES! Hells yes to the 400-block shares. God, I am poor.
Does anyone know anything about the 400-block shares? I am considering that option, but would like to know more about them. Are they decent quality? How big are the bedrooms? Do they have on-site laundry, elevators, air conditioning?

jenniffer

New

Post by jenniffer » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:37 am

sbalive wrote:You can negotiate a lot of terms of private loans, especially if you have a cosigner... and the Fed is trying to establish backing for student loans. I'm going to investigate it, but in a couple weeks after I finalize my decision.
I think it is easy to get loans when we have a cosigner. But if you don't have a cosigner that mean not that you can't get financial help for college expenses. You may apply for Stafford loans or federal loans. These loans doesn't require cosigner for loan approval. You may get these loans also in case if you have enrolled in an overseas college. You may also get international student loan without cosigner in case amount received from federal loans are not enough for your college expenses.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”