An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
hahaxiao

New

An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video

Post by hahaxiao » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Anyone who has purchased a JVC Everio HDD video camera has probably learned that they chose to use some good forsaken proprietary video format - the .MOD extension.
Apparently this is some sort of MPEG2 encoding, however, most major video editing suites prefer not to accept this format… what we need is something more common… such as .AVI or .MPG. I would be happy with the .MOD file format if the software that came with the JVC Everio actually worked.
I have tried many video converters software with no luck so far, it’ll get halfway through the process, and then something will fail.

Remainder of message deleted as spam... it was just a bunch of crap anyway, do these people REALLY think you'd buy computer software based on the recommendation of a guy with 1 internet post on a web forum? Seriously. I should've been a software engineer. I could've written one thing, spammed the Internet to sell it, and retired young. Look at the founder of Facebook, he's 26 and donating $100 million to a school district in New Jersey, he's so rich he can DONATE that much... but I digress. Anyway, this was spam.

Jack Smirks

Silver

Re: An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video

Post by Jack Smirks » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm

GTFO.

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”