Fee Waiver Question/Feb. LSAT Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
YellowCake

New

Fee Waiver Question/Feb. LSAT

Post by YellowCake » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

I took the LSAT in February 2009 with the intention on applying for the CYCLE that is about to begin. After receiving my score (171), I got a flurry of fee waivers from schools wanting me to apply for the SCHOOL YEAR that is about to begin. Since then, I have not received a single fee waiver--not even one for Cooley or St. Thomas.

Is there anyone else who has experienced something similar? I'm beginning to be concerned. Granted, my GPA is rather deplorable (~3.2), but I figured my LSAT would get me a decent number of fee waivers. Am I misguided here?

rv11

Bronze

Re: Fee Waiver Question/Feb. LSAT

Post by rv11 » Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 am

I realize this thread is old but I found this while searching and am interested to know as well. Anybody have insight on whether early Februrary takers will be included in the bunch of fee waivers that get sent out over the summer?

rv11

Bronze

Post by rv11 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:30 am

rv11 wrote:I realize this thread is old but I found this while searching and am interested to know as well. Anybody have insight on whether early Februrary takers will be included in the bunch of fee waivers that get sent out over the summer?
bump. anyone?

whitman

Silver

Post by whitman » Tue May 11, 2010 1:32 am

no help, but I just wanted to add another voice to the requests.

rv11

Bronze

Post by rv11 » Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

whitman wrote:no help, but I just wanted to add another voice to the requests.
I'm sure we're not the only ones curious about this. Any February LSAT takers in recent cycles sit for it early and have an answer? Last chance before I just let the thread die...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”