LAW SCHOOL ADMISSIONS = DATING Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
PatMoore05

New

Re: LAW SCHOOL ADMISSIONS = DATING

Post by PatMoore05 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:15 am

I'm looking for the cheap Thai hooker of law schools. I don't have a lot to spend, but would like to raise my self esteem a bit.

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 am

PatMoore05 wrote:I'm looking for the cheap Thai hooker of law schools. I don't have a lot to spend, but would like to raise my self esteem a bit.
You missed out. UC Irvine was FREE this year.

prezidentv8

Gold

Post by prezidentv8 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 am

Duke put me on priority track. That's like finding a sexy note in your locker.

mdd05d

New

Post by mdd05d » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 am

Whitty wrote: Cooley? By far the most frigtening of my persuers. I have a feeling Ill need something stronger than bear mace for this one.
Cooley is the girl still available at the bar five minutes before close. You almost would rather go home alone because she's hideous and she'll most likely give you VD. But if you absolutely must bring someone home she'll be there.

bigben

Silver

Post by bigben » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 pm

TheJackson6 wrote:
bigben wrote:this thread is a really bad knock off of the always in love thread
That deserves being brought back for all to enjoy:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... ys+in+love

I remember I randomly found that doing a forum search and spent the next 20 min. laughing.
+1

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lawlover829

Bronze

Post by lawlover829 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:41 pm

this is funny.

narfkarta

Bronze

Post by narfkarta » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Last edited by narfkarta on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hv1

Bronze

Post by hv1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:24 pm

narfkarta wrote:You dont want to come on too hard and seem like desperate or anything, schools like the guy who has options...
bingo.

Belili

New

Post by Belili » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 pm

White Law Schools always go for the black guys.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

narfkarta

Bronze

Post by narfkarta » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Shameless revival

what does the new generation think of their dating/admissions experience?

ruleser

Silver

Post by ruleser » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm

LS admis is like this one date I had - where the girl asked for two numbers up front, how much I earn and how big my xxx is - and only after that would she decide if it was worth looking into my other attributes.

Unlike with LS, I didn't send an official certified report with those 2 important numbers and beg their acceptance, but laughed and moved on...

fl0w

Silver

Post by fl0w » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 pm

I'd get with her. For $120k. I'd definitely get with her.

narfkarta

Bronze

Post by narfkarta » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

You and your friends can also play "who would u rather" with law schools

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

flcath

Silver

Post by flcath » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Belili wrote:White Law Schools always go for the black guys.
You deserve recognition for this. Very funny.

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am

Law school is demanding enough without the stress and pressure of dysfunctional relationships. I understand carnal urges and physical needs, and I also know that one can't study 24/7. My point is in all of this, if problems keep cropping up, law school is not the time to "Work things out", or at least I don't think it is. Relationships, in my opinion are either meant to be or they aren't. They either work or they don't. Everyone claims they are so "complicated", no they aren't. We just make them that way. Actually they are very black and white.

reasonable_man

Gold

Post by reasonable_man » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 am

So a 178/3.95 to a law school = 32/D-26-32 with a sexy face, cute accent, great job, but still somehow mostly humble because she is just missing the point of complete perfection?

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am

That might make a difference.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

narfkarta

Bronze

Post by narfkarta » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm

reasonable_man wrote:So a 178/3.95 to a law school = 32/D-26-32 with a sexy face, cute accent, great job, but still somehow mostly humble because she is just missing the point of complete perfection?
Well I envision in this thread that the girl isthe law school since she is the selector, and the applicant being the man since he is pursuing. But I like the way you think. Cheers

Son of Cicero

Bronze

Post by Son of Cicero » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Early decision admissions are comparable to arranged marriages in the modern world. Although there is an element of choice involved, this method of partnering is regarded as less than favorable by the community as a whole, and those who have gone this route and signed over their fate tend to come across as somewhat insincere and self-deceptive in their enthusiasm for their future mate/school.

TheSharklord

Bronze

Post by TheSharklord » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 am

As a splitter, I've got redeeming qualities, but a lot of LS girls look at my average/below average body (GPA) and opt not to even flirt with a fee waiver, afraid that they'll actually get me to bite. A few do, but I get the feeling that they're doing it a bit out of speculative pity because I "look different" from a lot of guys they date. Some take the time to look beyond my average appearance and realize that I've got a great intellect (LSAT), a couple of their friends smile at me as I pass them on College Green.

Despite my mixed portfolio of personal attributes, I have very high standards. If I asked some of my friends, they'd tell me that I was totally out of my league with every girl I was asking out. "Play it safe!" they say, "Not that we're saying you can't pull it off...I mean, you've totally got the brainiack thing down...but..." they trail off, not wanting to point out the obvious. I personally have no disillusions: all of these girls are too good for me. A few have looked my way, but I know it's because they're too nice to blatantly ignore me. If they get to know me, though, below the obvious, they may find out there's more than meets the eye.

I'd been seeing one particular one for a while, but it was never as "serious" as what I was about to propose...three more years...I hoped she'd remember all the good times we had over the past four years...but a lot of other guys have been talking to her. Ones with great bodies *and* great minds. Maybe she'll realize she doesn't need me anymore? One one hand I think our relationship is solid, but after a while of not hearing from her, I'm worried that she's losing interest...

I have had some positive experiences. There's the hometown girl, from DC, who's known me all my life. We'd never been more than friends, but she'd been close to me since high school, and she does make a good friend. She said, if I ever wanted to hang out sometime, just the two of us, she'd like that. Then there's the southern girl from virginia...I'd never even noticed her before, despite her southern radiance. She asked me what my name was, and a few months later she's inviting me to her country house and promising to give me the world...

narfkarta

Bronze

Post by narfkarta » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

TheSharklord wrote:As a splitter, I've got redeeming qualities, but a lot of LS girls look at my average/below average body (GPA) and opt not to even flirt with a fee waiver, afraid that they'll actually get me to bite. A few do, but I get the feeling that they're doing it a bit out of speculative pity because I "look different" from a lot of guys they date. Some take the time to look beyond my average appearance and realize that I've got a great intellect (LSAT), a couple of their friends smile at me as I pass them on College Green.

Despite my mixed portfolio of personal attributes, I have very high standards. If I asked some of my friends, they'd tell me that I was totally out of my league with every girl I was asking out. "Play it safe!" they say, "Not that we're saying you can't pull it off...I mean, you've totally got the brainiack thing down...but..." they trail off, not wanting to point out the obvious. I personally have no disillusions: all of these girls are too good for me. A few have looked my way, but I know it's because they're too nice to blatantly ignore me. If they get to know me, though, below the obvious, they may find out there's more than meets the eye.

I'd been seeing one particular one for a while, but it was never as "serious" as what I was about to propose...three more years...I hoped she'd remember all the good times we had over the past four years...but a lot of other guys have been talking to her. Ones with great bodies *and* great minds. Maybe she'll realize she doesn't need me anymore? One one hand I think our relationship is solid, but after a while of not hearing from her, I'm worried that she's losing interest...

I have had some positive experiences. There's the hometown girl, from DC, who's known me all my life. We'd never been more than friends, but she'd been close to me since high school, and she does make a good friend. She said, if I ever wanted to hang out sometime, just the two of us, she'd like that. Then there's the southern girl from virginia...I'd never even noticed her before, despite her southern radiance. She asked me what my name was, and a few months later she's inviting me to her country house and promising to give me the world...
AMAZING. Keep the posts like this coming! Let's beat all the other lame threads!!!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

englawyer

Silver

Post by englawyer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 am

the splitter analogy carries over. I think for men, success=LSAT and looks=GPA . a nice GPA is always a plus, but women want to see the LSAT score in the end.

valley splitter

Bronze

Post by valley splitter » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 am

mdd05d wrote:
Whitty wrote: Cooley? By far the most frigtening of my persuers. I have a feeling Ill need something stronger than bear mace for this one.
Cooley is the girl still available at the bar five minutes before close. You almost would rather go home alone because she's hideous and she'll most likely give you VD. But if you absolutely must bring someone home she'll be there.
Cooley's more like that girl who nobody wants, but will still offer to buy you a drink in the hopes that you'll bed her. She'll then get up and cook you breakfast, drive you home, and not even ask to come in. God I love vulnerable, insecure girls.

TheSharklord

Bronze

Post by TheSharklord » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 am

narfkarta wrote:
TheSharklord wrote:As a splitter, I've got redeeming qualities, but a lot of LS girls look at my average/below average body (GPA) and opt not to even flirt with a fee waiver, afraid that they'll actually get me to bite. A few do, but I get the feeling that they're doing it a bit out of speculative pity because I "look different" from a lot of guys they date. Some take the time to look beyond my average appearance and realize that I've got a great intellect (LSAT), a couple of their friends smile at me as I pass them on College Green.

AMAZING. Keep the posts like this coming! Let's beat all the other lame threads!!!
Turns out the girl from Philly that I was seeing decided she could stand a few more years of me. It's great, but since that southern bell's been sweet talking me, I'm starting to wonder if I can just do better than someone who'll tolerate me. Maybe I'm work being pursued? So now I find myself pausing and wondering. I'm currently not talking to any of them...I told them I needed some time to think. After all, it's a big decision. You know, you won't be seeing any of these girls for life, but their memories will live on forever...

Then I got a note from this other girl from upsate NY. I never noticed her before, but she's got quite the crowd around her at the moment. I can't quite figure out why. She's attractive, but not drop dead gorgeous. She's smart, but not a genius. She's certainly desirable, but she's got a flock the size of a rap stars entourage behind her when she just gets up to use the bathroom. I can't quite figure her out, but for some reason, she's interested in me, so I might as well meet up with her for lunch or something. Especially seeing as her cousin from NYC refuses to answer my calls.

ApexChaser

Bronze

Post by ApexChaser » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am

TheSharklord wrote:Turns out the girl from Philly that I was seeing decided she could stand a few more years of me. It's great, but since that southern bell's been sweet talking me, I'm starting to wonder if I can just do better than someone who'll tolerate me. Maybe I'm work being pursued? So now I find myself pausing and wondering. I'm currently not talking to any of them...I told them I needed some time to think. After all, it's a big decision. You know, you won't be seeing any of these girls for life, but their memories will live on forever...

Then I got a note from this other girl from upsate NY. I never noticed her before, but she's got quite the crowd around her at the moment. I can't quite figure out why. She's attractive, but not drop dead gorgeous. She's smart, but not a genius. She's certainly desirable, but she's got a flock the size of a rap stars entourage behind her when she just gets up to use the bathroom. I can't quite figure her out, but for some reason, she's interested in me, so I might as well meet up with her for lunch or something. Especially seeing as her cousin from NYC refuses to answer my calls.
All the best with upstate NY. NY's quite a charmer; she always had that class president feel to her. She isn't quite as hot as the cheerleaders, but everyone respects her. I talked to her a little bit when I was the geek in high school, but I doubt she remembers me. I've changed since then. I ended up staying with the west-coast, bear-loving, radical Liberal that my family liked. Liberal and I have since parted ways. I sent NY an update on my life in December, but she hasn't even acknowledged reading it yet. I know my looks suffered with Liberal. It also didn't help that I only realized I wanted a different life when Liberal and I were done.

After re-prioritizing my life, I had two months to prepare myself for the mandatory success test by LS girls' fat gate-keeper friend, LSAC. Our meeting was two hours away from my house! LSAC wouldn't let me meet her anywhere else; she said there were lots of guys chasing her friends. In the end, I don't exactly have the qualifications to be with NY. It doesn't help that I hear about all these new guys chasing her-50% more than there used to be. I can only hope those who get her treat her right.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”