Georgetown University Capstone Project - Market Research Interviews (law school applicants 22-30 using vonl Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
LCOdelia

New

Georgetown University Capstone Project - Market Research Interviews (law school applicants 22-30 using vonl

Post by LCOdelia » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:26 pm

Hi all - I'm a graduate student at Georgetown University in my final semester of the Integrated Marketing Communications program which is part of the School of Continuing Studies. I'm working on my final Capstone project, and need to conduct several ~45 minute one-on-one Zoom interviews as part of my primary research for this project.

The purpose of the discussion is to help me learn more about people between the ages of 22 and 30 who currently live in the Mid-Atlantic or New England (applying in-state or nationally) and hired a law school admissions consultant to help with the application process. My goal is to better understand what motivates someone to apply to law school and learn more about what the application process is like. Consider it 45 minutes of free therapy where you can chat with me about your decision to apply to law school and the highs and lows of the application process :)

If you fit into the description in bold above, and would be willing to speak with me CONFIDENTIALLY, I would really appreciate it. Your responses will be anonymous, your contact info and name will not be shared with anyone, and the data I collect will only be used for my Capstone project.

Here is a Calendly link to easily book time on my calendar: https://calendly.com/loc9/marketresearch?month=2022-10. Thanks for reading and I hope to speak with you soon!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”