Thoughts on Seton Hall if my goal is to work at a Jersey legal aid society or as a PD? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hasbullagoat

New

Thoughts on Seton Hall if my goal is to work at a Jersey legal aid society or as a PD?

Post by hasbullagoat » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:17 am

Hey everyone,
I'm considering Seton Hall with a nearly full ride (no conditions), and Temple (2.5 condition) with a 3/4 scholarship and full scholarship without conditions to Hofstra. My goal is to be an assistant PD or work for a legal aid team in Newark or the surrounding area, Philadelphia, or Long Island, and possibly clerk for a year first. Are these goals attainable at these schools? Thank you for any input!

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Thoughts on Seton Hall if my goal is to work at a Jersey legal aid society or as a PD?

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am

These are all fine choices. Given your goals, all would be fine picks, just depends on where you want to be. I'd most likely take Seton Hall though, but frankly all are fine picks.

hasbullagoat

New

Re: Thoughts on Seton Hall if my goal is to work at a Jersey legal aid society or as a PD?

Post by hasbullagoat » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:13 am

crazywafflez wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am
These are all fine choices. Given your goals, all would be fine picks, just depends on where you want to be. I'd most likely take Seton Hall though, but frankly all are fine picks.
Thank you so much for the input, honestly was super stressed after reading the takes on here about Seton Hall from the past few years. I'm leaning towards Seton Hall because my partner works in NJ and I really like Newark and the proximity to NYC since most of my friends/family live in the area

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”