Chance me please-October 173 Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
CaptainZZS

New

Chance me please-October 173

Post by CaptainZZS » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:03 pm

Hi all the lovely ones, just receive my October LSAT score. I got a 173. I really feel struggling about this score- I know it's not bad, but I desire so freakingly hard to get in to a T14. The downside is that I'm an international student, nURM, T4 softs (only one short legal assistant internship in a Chinese law firm). My bachelor degree is at London School of Economics, majoring Philosophy, Politics and Economics. I am expecting my international grade converted as AA. Could anyone kindly assess me of the odds of get in a T14 school? Many thanks!

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chance me please-October 173

Post by crazywafflez » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:31 pm

hey fellow lse alum (go beavers, hah), you've got a great chance at the T14. Apply to all of them. No idea which ones you'll get into, but go to the one that gives you the best scholarship. I'd much rather go to Cornell for free than pay sticker at NYU.

CaptainZZS

New

Re: Chance me please-October 173

Post by CaptainZZS » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:56 pm

crazywafflez wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:31 pm
hey fellow lse alum (go beavers, hah), you've got a great chance at the T14. Apply to all of them. No idea which ones you'll get into, but go to the one that gives you the best scholarship. I'd much rather go to Cornell for free than pay sticker at NYU.
Dan so goooood to have a LSE alum!!! Thank you so much for your words! I will definitely apply to all of them!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”