suggestions for GRE/LSAT and JD applications Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
harveypearson

New

suggestions for GRE/LSAT and JD applications

Post by harveypearson » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:33 pm

I wish to seek advice on how good a GRE score must be for T14? Since it's been a few years that schools have started accepting GRE scores, there must be members on the forum who would have experience with this aspect. I am new to this forum and heavily confused. My GRE score is 158V/163Q/4.5AWA and I also took LSAT with 167. I have LLM from one of the T14 schools and Masters from one of Oxbridge/LSE. My GPA has been 4/4 and have a considerably strong work experience with multilateral organisations/government organisations. I am confident about my application material except for GRE/LSAT and have taken the test a couple of times, but this is the best score I have, not that other scores were too low, just the magnitude of improvement over previous tests is low. I am afraid it might not improve too much (given my previous experience with the tests). Would like to seek opinions from members here on how to go from here! Which of these scores shall I use to apply!

cavalier1138

Re: suggestions for GRE/LSAT and JD applications

Post by cavalier1138 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:03 am

You don't get to choose which scores schools see (or submit to USNWR for rankings purposes), so you would not be a GRE applicant. You have a valid LSAT score, and that's what you should use to assess your admissions chances.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”